BX series Drum chipper
The wood is fed from the feed port. When the wood is contacted to the cutting blade, the cutting is followed by the high-speed rotation of the cutting blade. The cutting mechanism is a rotating drum with a plurality of flying knives mounted thereon, and the flying knife rotates. Wood is processed into wood chips. There are a plurality of square through holes on the outer edge of the drum. The cut pieces pass through the mesh holes and are discharged at the bottom. The large pieces will be cut again in the machine.
- Small footprint and high production efficiency;
- The processed wood chips are uniform in length, the cuts are flat, and the thickness is even;
- The main unit and the self-discharging system and the main unit and the main motor base are integrated with the device design, which is easy to install and does not need to build the foundation;
- Advanced structure, high quality of cutting flakes and wide adaptability of raw materials;
- Simple operation, convenient maintenance and low failure rate;
[table id=18 /]